Level 2 - Characters
In Level 2, you will learn how to create new characters in the moment. You will interact with other characters, draw off of suggestions to design dynamic insteractions and develop fruitful and fulfilling relationships. Characters drive our work. With three-dimensional characters, scenes will capture and hold an audience's attention. All of level 2 assumes and builds upon work done in Level 1. And of course, as before, we want you to have fun!
- 8 classes for a total of 20 hours of instruction
- Finding ways for you as an impoviser to find your characters quickly
- Finding emotions for your characters
- Status work
- Reinforce and apply skills learned in Improv Level 1.
- Class 3 Social: Play new improv games and socialize! Also, bring a friend(s) for free
- Click HERE for frequently asked questions about improv classes at the Bovine.
- Having fun!
Upcoming Level 2 Classes
- Tuesday Evenings, 7:00 - 9:30pm
Starting November 21, 2017
Minimum class size is 8
Maximum class size is 16
Prerequisite: Bovine School of Improv's Level 1
Repeats every week every Tuesday 8 times except Tue Dec 26 2017, Tue Jan 02 2018. Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 7:00pm
Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 7:00pm
Tuesday, December 5, 2017 - 7:00pm
Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 7:00pm
Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 7:00pm
Tuesday, January 9, 2018 - 7:00pm
Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - 7:00pm
Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - 7:00pm