Level 3 - Scene Work
Develop scene work and get used to edits. Emphasis is placed on the relationships, creating a rising action in the scene, and enhancing scenes through editing. While some scene work is practiced in the previous 2 Levels, the focus of this Level is the scene itself and how to create a world through the scene that your characters can explore. All of Level 3 assumes and builds upon Levels 1 & 2.
- 8 classes for a total of 20 hours of instruction
- Scene work
- Work beginning, middle and ends of scenes
- Give and take focus
- An 18 minute performance with your classmates and instructor at the Improv Hootenanny on Monday nights
- Reinforce and apply skills learned in Improv Level 1 & 2.
- Class 3 Social: Play new improv games and socialize! Also, bring a friend(s) for free
- Click HERE for frequently asked questions about improv classes at the Bovine.
- Having fun!
Upcoming Level 3 Classes
- Tuesday Evenings, 7 - 9:30pm
Starting October 31, 2017
Minimum class size is 8
Maximum class size is 16
Prerequisite: Bovine School of Improv's Level 2
Repeats every week every Tuesday 8 times . Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 7:00pm
Tuesday, November 7, 2017 - 7:00pm
Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 7:00pm
Tuesday, November 21, 2017 - 7:00pm
Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 7:00pm
Tuesday, December 5, 2017 - 7:00pm
Tuesday, December 12, 2017 - 7:00pm
Tuesday, December 19, 2017 - 7:00pm