Level 3 - Scene Work
Develop scene work and get used to edits. Emphasis is placed on the relationships, creating a rising action in the scene, and enhancing scenes through editing. While some scene work is practiced in the previous 2 Levels, the focus of this Level is the scene itself and how to create a world through the scene that your characters can explore. All of Level 3 assumes and builds upon Levels 1 & 2.
- 8 classes for a total of 20 hours of instruction
- Scene work
- Work beginning, middle and ends of scenes
- Give and take focus
- An 18 minute performance with your classmates and instructor at the Improv Hootenanny on Monday nights
- Reinforce and apply skills learned in Improv Level 1 & 2.
- Class 3 Social: Play new improv games and socialize! Also, bring a friend(s) for free
- Click HERE for frequently asked questions about improv classes at the Bovine.
- Having fun!
Upcoming Level 3 Classes
- Thursday Evenings, 7 - 9:30pm
- Starting June 25th 2018
- Instructor: Kent Welborn
- Minimum class size is 8
- Maximum class size is 16
- Prerequisite: Bovine School of Improv's Level 2
Repeats every week 8 times except Thu Jul 05 2018. Thursday, June 28, 2018 - 7:00pm
Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 7:00pm
Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 7:00pm
Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 7:00pm
Thursday, August 2, 2018 - 7:00pm
Thursday, August 9, 2018 - 7:00pm
Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 7:00pm
Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 7:00pm