Level 2 - Characters
In Level 2, you will learn how to create new characters in the moment. You will interact with other characters, draw off of suggestions to design dynamic insteractions and develop fruitful and fulfilling relationships. Characters drive our work. With three-dimensional characters, scenes will capture and hold an audience's attention. All of level 2 assumes and builds upon work done in Level 1. And of course, as before, we want you to have fun!
- 8 classes for a total of 20 hours of instruction
- Finding ways for you as an impoviser to find your characters quickly
- Finding emotions for your characters
- Status work
- Reinforce and apply skills learned in Improv Level 1.
- Class 3 Social: Play new improv games and socialize! Also, bring a friend(s) for free
- Click HERE for frequently asked questions about improv classes at the Bovine.
- Having fun!
Upcoming Level 2 Classes
- Tuesday Evenings, 7:00-9:30pm
Starting July 24th, 2018
- Instructor: Kat Bond
Prerequisite: Bovine School of Improv's Level 1
- Minimum class size is 8
Maximum class size is 16
Repeats every week 8 times. Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 7:00pm
Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 7:00pm
Tuesday, August 7, 2018 - 7:00pm
Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 7:00pm
Tuesday, August 21, 2018 - 7:00pm
Tuesday, August 28, 2018 - 7:00pm
Tuesday, September 4, 2018 - 7:00pm
Tuesday, September 11, 2018 - 7:00pm